- Vinyl Siding
- Extreme Windows
- Perfexion Windows
- MaXima Doors
- Metal Products
Great Barrier Premium Vinyl Siding
Great Barrier replicates the look of natural cedar, yet its superior polymer surface can withstand many of the elements that erode wood finishes over time.
Engineered for lasting performance and superior resistance to high winds, Great Barrier, offers peace of mind to contractors and homeowners alike.
Available in two styles:
- D4 Clapboard
- D5 Dutchlap
Great Barrier comes in a beautiful palette of traditional and designer colors appealing to all tastes and styles. Homeowners can spec these colors with confidence knowing they're protected with ColorHold Technology from Norandex.
With Great Barrier's two distinctive profiles and numerous color choices and trim and accent pieces, you can create an exterior finish that's uniquely you and then rest easily knowing it will retain it's "just like new" appearance for years and years to come.
- .046 panel thickness with a low gloss natural cedar woodgrain pattern
- XLok® Technology combines JAWSLOCK® a Superior Full Reversed Rolled-Over Nail Hem that doubles the thickness of the panel where it's nailed to the wall and Norandex proprietary NailRIGHT® Siding Installation System, for an installation that's secure and accurate.
- 3/4" Panel projection
- Extended 16.66' lengths available
- Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty with ColorHold® Lifetime Fade Protection
- Wind load, test pressure 80 psf, 240 mph