For a vinyl siding application that's installed right, there's NailRIGHT.
Nailing the wrong way:
- Can damage wiring and plumbing between studs
- Can lead to blow-off when panels are securely attached to studs
- Can use too many nails-increase costs, reduce productivity
The NailRIGHT way:
- Helps installers find studs quickly and easily
- Helps ensure siding is attached securely to studs
- Helps ensure the right number of nails are used
- Faster project completion
- Better looking installations
- Fewer callbacks
For more detailed information and instructions regarding vinyl siding installation, please visit the Vinyl Siding Institute website.